HOW TO APPLY THROUGH ONLINE
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website(www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/www.tnpscexams.in)
www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net /
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and candidate Dashboard are
mandatory before applying for any post.
3. For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have
scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen
drive as per their convenience.
4. Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration
on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and
Password to create Candidate Dashboard in the new One Time
5. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just
collection of information from the candidates and giving a
separate dashboard to each candidate to facilitate them to
maintain their own profile. Candidate who wishes to apply for any
post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the
Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD
given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
6. All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC Register Number,
Month and Year of Passing and Name of the Board, which issued the
certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the One Time Registration
and Online Application are liable for rejection at any stage.
7. Candidate who have more than one SSLC marks sheets, should enter
the details available in the Marks sheets issued after final attempt in
which he had passed the SSLC Examination.
8. A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration.
Email ID and Mobile Number, should always be kept in active. TNPSC
will send all communications and messages through the registered
email ID and Mobile Numbers.
9. Though the candidates furnish details / information in the One Time
Registration, the details furnished in the recruitment specific
application will alone be taken in to account.
10. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application
including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied for, Communal
Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc.
will be considered as final. However, candidates can modify certain
fields till the date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed
and cannot be edited even before the closing date. Candidates are
hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care
as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. The Instructions and Illustration regarding One time Registration is
given in the website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
12. If they already have user ID and Password, they can key in with them.
The available OTR particulars will be displayed on the screen. They
have to fill up additional details required for specific recruitment
13. After submitting details in the application, they can choose any one of
the following mode of payment.
a. Net Banking
b. Debit Card / Credit Card
c. Bank Challan
d. Post Office Challan
14. If the candidates wish to have immediate fee reconciliation, shall make
payment through net banking or Debit Card / Credit Card.
15. Payment made through challan would take atleast two working days
16. In case, candidate choose to pay fees through the online payment
gateway, an additional page of the application form will be displayed
wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite
details to make payment.
17. After submitting your payment information in the online application
form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press
Back or Refresh button in order to avoid payment failure or double
18. If the online transaction has been successfully completed an
Application Number will be generated. Candidates should note their
Application Number for future reference in respect of the post applied
19. For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post
Office or State Bank of India.
20. On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the
candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of State
Bank of India or Post Office to make the payment.
21. Commission reserves the right to change the mode of payment at any
time without any intimation.
22. Kindly collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from
the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the
details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number,
Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch
23. Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if
the payment is made either in post office or in State Bank of India
within two days from the date of registration.
24. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any
other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will
be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of
I. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line
much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for
depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of
disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the TNPSC’s website
on account of heavy load on internet/website.
II. TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates
not being able to submit their applications within the last date
on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason
beyond the control of TNPSC.
III. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention
e-mail ID and Password or Mobile Number of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID,
they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and
must maintain that email account.
IV. There is a provision to modify the submitted Online Application.
Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct
their details in the Online Application, if any. This modification
facility will be available up to the last date for applying online
for the particular post. After this last date, no modification will
be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care while filling
in the Online Application. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be
edited. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online
application form with utmost care as no correspondence
regarding change of details will be entertained.
V. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line
Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT”
button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before
pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify
every particular filled in the application. The name of the
candidate or name of his /her father/husband etc. should be
spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the
certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may lead
to disqualification of the candidature.
VI. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the
Application Form shall not be entertained under any
circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editing/ Updating
application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for
any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and
incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the
required details in the application form.